The Net-A-Porter sale is going strong and there are lots of pieces for summer and early fall to covet. I have rounded up some of my favorites. Click below to shop my picks and keep reading for tips on what I look for from this dreamy sale that only comes along twice a year.
5 TIPS FOR NAVIGATING THE DREAMY NET-A-PORTER SALE
- The Net-A-Porter sale is first and foremost one of the best sources for picking up statement pieces between 40 to 60 percent off. I always look for wish-list items that have been on my radar for a while. TO DO: If you haven’t created a wish list right on Net-A-Porter’s site, do so now, then check that throughout the sale to see if your pieces have been reduced. This is also a good way to quickly scoop up in-demand items as soon as a sale hits (every December and May). If a bunch of sizes are still available for an item, I might wait (and watch) until final sale.
- Look for shoes. Obviously. But seriously, I use the Net-A-Porter sale to pick up a unique pair. Previous purchases include these Dolce & Gabbana flats and floral wedges. I love the Miu Miu sandals for this summer and the white Acne boots are heaven for transitional weather.
- Speaking of shoes, I buy most of my sneakers on Net-A-Porter. I bought these Nike sneakers this season. And these Mary Katrantzou for Adidas ones a couple of years ago. It’s a good place to buy more stylish kicks.
- Pick up a fun sweatshirt or sweater. I love Markus Lupfer for fun sweaters and sweatshirts. I’m definitely eyeing the one with the sequined anchor. And while I’m looking forward to being sleeveless for the next three months, the spring Net-A-Porter sale always has a sweater I have been wanting. The MSGM one has my name on it!
- Gift yourself: I love Net-A-Porter for what I think of as more gift-y items (for me, myself and I): a cool scarf, an amazing candle, a fun card case. I have my eye on a Lanvin chess set for my living room: fingers crossed it goes on sale!