Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to buy something pink and red, no? Show your love (for him, her, YOU) in these fashionable ways.
1. Gucci flats. These Gucci flats are such a lovely shade of pink and the open toe is perfect for spring.
2. Frame Denim silk blouse. I recently bought this silk blouse and I adore the maroon and pink stripes.
4. Dolce & Gabbana purse. I loved the emotion of Dolce & Gabbana’s Spring 2016 show. A piece from this show is not only an insanely beautiful shoe/handbag/skirt but collector’s item.
5. Nike sneakers. These kicks are a perfect way to incorporate a little pink and red into your wardrobe stat.
6. Kelly Wearstler Kiss pillow. I bought this pillow in the white/black combo and I’m crazy about it. If you’re new to the designer’s site, be sure to ask for a first-time purchase promo.
7. Sonia Rykiel Rainbow-striped jacket. There are no words for how much I love this jacket. I will be stalking it until it goes on sale.
8. Gucci pumps. I love everything about the new Gucci and I’m lusting after a pair of these fringed suede pumps in any color.
9. Rosaviola Diptyque candle. This special edition Diptyque candle has a lovely rose scent and was designed by Olympia Le-Tan to include an embroidered oval sealed with a kiss.
10. Markus Lupfer sweatshirt. Markus Lupfer’s fun approach to fashion is irresistible. This sweatshirt allows your dude to make a statement.
11. Heart socks. These happy socks from H&M will put a smile on any little girl’s face.
12. Headband. I always buy my daughter’s hair accessories from H&M and I know she will love this adorable headband.
13. Les Petits Joueurs bag. These quirky bags have become street style hits for their individual design.
14. Miu Miu pumps. I first fell in love with these Miu Miu heels with their giant bows when my friend Ashley found these. These fire engine red ones are H-O-T hot.
15. Diptyque Precious Oils. This bath oil, a gorgeous blend of sweet almond, macadamia and argan oils mixed with Florentine Iris, is for the serious bath taker.