Barneys New York is having their final markdowns and there are so many steals. Most of these items are around $100 and while at this point you have to deal with random sizes, there’s a fantastic selection. Note: keep checking back if you don’t find your size or if an item is sold out as these pieces are not on final sale and may still be returned. Here, a sample of what’s available.
1. I have been obsessed with 3.1 Phillip Lim lately. I want to wear everything he sends down the runway the last couple of seasons. My own personal style is grounded in the same ethos the designer’s recent collections have been echoing: feminine pieces that are slightly off-kilter. There’s always a twist to his designs –an asymmetrical hem, an off-center neckline, a unexpected patch of texture– yet it’s all so wearable. It’s also refreshingly versatile: This Combo Color Block Dress can easily be worn to the office or out to dinner in the evening.
2. I have yet to buy a pair of Gianvito Rossi shoes but the brand is definitely on my radar. Everyone gushes about how comfortable they are. I love the stiletto heel on these sleek Point-Toe Ankle Boots.
3. I live in Rag & Bone and I try to scoop up their basics on sale whenever possible. I look for their soft T-shirts, classic blazers and jeans. Most of my jeans are from Rag & Bone and I love when they do a pattern. I’d pair these Paint Drip Jeans with a silky blazer, leather ankle boot and tote.
4. I love how the khaki color of this Band of Outsiders Bi-Color Double-Breasted Blazer gives the staple piece a little edge.
5. I’m mad about Carven lately for its fun prints and easy-to-wear pieces. This kicky Guipure “Cornelis” Lace Skirt is feminine and fun.
6. I have been seriously eyeing this Proenza Schouler Splatter-Print Wrap Dress and can’t believe it’s still available on sale. I love Proenza Schouler’s sporty, innovative wares: the print on this crepe dress makes it almost look tweed.
7. I’m not tall enough to wear jumpsuits but this T by Alexander Wang V-Neck number would definitely be going in my cart if I were. It’s perfect for the city and the beach, and I always say there’s something about wearing Alexander Wang that makes you feel fierce.
8. I love the pattern on these Kenzo Abstract-Plaid Jeans. I’d wear them with a silk top and cropped jacket in a contrasting pattern and color.
9. I can’t believe this Rag & Bone Stanley Peacoat is $199. I’m constantly tempted to buy another peacoat even though I have one and love it. It’s just that piece you’re always drawn to. So classic and cool and an essential part of any wardrobe.
10. I could probably live in these luxe Rag & Bone Contrast Top “Owen” Sweatpants. Pair them with sneakers and a sweater or a blazer and flats.
11. These Prada T-Strap Platform Wedges will be perfect come March. The T-strap gives them some extra glam, while the rubber wedge is cool and gritty.
12. This Rag & Bone Isla Mini Skirt is a luxe staple for only $79. I’d wear it with a super-high heel ankle boot right now.
13. A lower heel feels so fresh with a midi skirt. These Manolo Blahnik Taylor D-Orsay Pumps are classic and elegant. I’d wear them with a floral skirt — and everything else.
14. I love a statement sweater and this Alexander Wang Paisley Burnout Pullover is definitely eye-catching while keeping you snug for the rest of this cold winter.
Hurry, these items are going fast. Happy shopping!