Matches Fashion is my favorite online retailer and right now their final sale is epic. There’s an incredible selection of items on major sale—plus an extra 20 percent off for most pieces. This is the sale I wait for! Matches Fashion has such a fantastic edit of items and designers; shipping is free and super speedy; and everything comes in a pretty marbled box. I have found dreamy pieces including this Dolce & Gabbana dress pictured above on major sale (with the extra 20 percent off) through Matches Fashion. I have also bought a few pairs of Gucci sunglasses during the final sales, including the ones here, and this adorable clutch from Christopher Kane, which ended up costing around $100. Here are the the items I’m lusting for from their sale:
1. Dodo Bar Or shirt dress. We’re planning a warm weather getaway soon and this shirt dress would be perfect for the pool, breakfast, happy hour, everything.
I like a lot of the designer’s styles right now, including these resort-perfect pieces:
2. No. 21 sequin-embellished pleated dress. Dress it up, dress it down; I could see this as a go-to dress for absolutely everything.
3. Sonia Rykiel balloon-sleeve dress. I love Sonia Rykiel stripes and this dress has such interesting detail, including the ballon sleeves and rope belt.
4. Rochas rose-print satin coat. I love the colors on this rose-print coat.
5. Antonello Tedde cross-body bag. Another perfect resort piece—and at such a nice price.
This clutch comes in a few shapes and colors.
6. Sophie Anderson hats. The perfect hat for your next vacation.
7. Prada slides. I loved the button detail on many of the Prada shoes this past season and these adorable flats are the perfect vehicle for it.
8. Isabel Marant Étoile gauze dress. An easy breezy—and super chic—dress for summer.
Photo of Dolce & Gabbana dress by Ashley of Sed Bona.