Hello, February! I love the shortest month of the year because you can pile on all the pink and red you desire. Here, some musings and inspiration to get you excited for the week (and month) ahead:
1. I have a six-year-old and therefore go all out decorting for every holiday. Truth: I am the real six-year-old in the family and therefore go all out decorating for every holiday. I bought these cute items from Target—shop them for a little celebration for your family or friends.
2. I wore this Vivetta dress last Valentine’s Day. The brand has such a funky vibe and they always have a dress or a look that makes you want to go all out for Valentine’s Day. Just look at the dresses below. And be sure to check out recent collections including Spring 2018 and Resort 2018 for a major dose of V-Day outfit inspiration.
3. This leopard look from Rodarte puts me in the mood to heap on my favorite print. There’s no such thing as too much leopard. I piled it on here and received a bunch of compliments on this look. A few leopard pieces that have caught my eye:
4. The models showing Zuhair Murad Pre-Fall 2018 are giving me major hair inspo.
5. Doesn’t this pasta dish with chicken broth, butter and parmesan sound like pure comfort on these cold winter nights? I plan to make it this week.
6. Homeland returns on Sunday at 9 p.m ET. Finally!
7. Neiman Marcus is running a sale on sale—30 percent off clearance items. Check out the items here:
Have a great week—and a delicious month!
Photo credits: upper left photo of me by Ashley of Sed Bona; upper right Rodarte; lower left Zuhair Murad; bottom right Vivetta, all via Vogue.com stories linked above