The Net-a-Porter sale is on clearance — and there’s still much to be had. I’ve rounded up a few of the pieces that have me ready to hit that purchase tab.
1. I love the texture of this Suno Striped Woven Satin Blazer. I bought the striped woven dress in the same fabric on sale at Saks recently and I love the jacket equally. I adore the exotic quality and the thick, silky woven satin. I’d pair it with rolled-up boyfriend jeans or use it to top a swingy A-line dress.
2. What is there to say about this Valentino Rockstud Leather Clutch other than it’s available on sale! I love that you can fold it over and tuck it under your arm or dangle it from your wrist. It’s definitely that clutch you’ll grab over and over again.
3. This Tibi Paneled Wood-Blend Coat caught my eye on the runway. I love the dreamy blue color and different textures. I see it with a pair of sneakers.
4. I have been mad for Saint Laurent ever since Hedi Slimane took over. These Saint Laurent Glitter-Finished Leather Pumps have that 60s vibe that feels so fresh and modern in the hands of Slimane. I’d wear them with jeans, dresses, everything.
5. This Kenzo Shearling-Trimmed Wool Blend Coat just looks so effortlessly cool. I see it buttoned up with skinny jeans and an ankle boot –or the Saint Laurent flats.
6. Comfort is key and these Gucci Leopard-Print Calf Hair Sneakers are so fun. The leopard print and texture instantly add pizazz to any outfit.
7. The studs on this Alice + Olivia Andalasia Studden Chiffon Midi Skirt are genius. Tuck a light sweater inside and slip on a pair of kitten heels and you have the look I’m always drawn to: feminine with an edge.
8. This Carven Embellished Belted Wood-Crepe Coat is a beautiful statement. It’s a splurge but easily a closet MVP. The crystal embellishment and soft rose color are exquisite together.
Hurry, these items are going quickly. Happy shopping!