What a weekend! I spent almost every moment past 6 a.m. on Saturday morning watching and re-watching the Royal Wedding! I loved the touching ceremony, especially the sermon by Bishop Micheal Curry. Love is THE WAY. What a beautiful ceremony with God at the center. I think these two are going to inspire a lot of people to engage in public service. Such a breath of fresh air.
Here are a bunch of things to kick-start your week, including a nice op-ed about the wedding, books and TV shows for summer, tips for making a charity successful and much more.
1. We all went to church on Saturday, hooray!
2. It’s going to be a great week because the spring sale season begins! Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus have already given early access to 40 percent off. The Net-A-Porter (put these fab items in your cart now) and SSENSE sales begin tomorrow.
3. Books for summer.
4. TV shows for summer.
5. An important shift for your self-esteem.
6. A good way to think about conflict in a relationship.
7. Be a do-er more than an observer. yes! Some great tips on starting/running a charity.