Happy Monday! I hope all of you had a lovely weekend. Let’s make this week a great one, shall we? Here’s what’s on my radar this week that I wanted to be sure to share with all of you. Look for this weekly update every Monday. I hope it inspires you and gets you excited for the week ahead.
2. Net-A-Porter is also offering an extra 20 percent off clearance items. Some of the items here are still available.
3. H&M recently added some new home products and how gorgeous is this rug?
4. How divine does this cruise look that Ashley took in Amsterdam for her 30th birthday? I want to do this asap! With January coming to a close soon, it’s time to think about upcoming travel.
5. Right now I have my eye on these items from Toyshop:
6. Neiman Marcus also has a bunch of items on sale for an extra 20 percent off and these adorable Manolo Blahnik pumps are a steal:
7. Did you know Marisa Tomei is 53?! She looks incredible. I was happy to see this bit in Vogue about her. With all the movements and marches going on, I hope women will begin to celebrate each other more—one of my pet peeves is young women shaming older women for their age! Guess what? No one avoids getting older! Let’s embrace every age, shape, color and quirk.
8. I am so making these oatmeal cupcakes this week. I love the idea of an easy breakfast on days when we oversleep. I’m also going to try them as a snack for my daughter when she stays later at school for her clubs.
9. I’m not exactly sure how I stumbled upon this piece in the New Yorker written by Nora Ephron back in 2006, but I’m so glad I did. It made me nostalgic for long-form pieces and I immediately vowed to read them more often from here on out. It gave me that pleasure that reading gives you when someone sees you and understands you and articulates so beautifully exactly what has been percolating in your brain and vibrating in your heart all along. I get attached to places in the same way the late author did. I hope you will read it and feel the same joy I did!
Have a great week.
Photo in graphic by Ashley of Sed Bona.