I’ll leave the gizmo and gadget guides to those experts. But if you have a guy in your life who’s stylish or wants to be more stylish, these gifts are for him.
1. Vince sweater. My husband will buy dress shirts and slacks but never anything for the weekend, so I always look for cute sweaters for him when they’re on sale. Vince always makes soft, comfortable knitwear and I really like the pattern on this one.
2. Prada flip-flops. Snazzy flip-flops are a fun gift for guys. They’re a splurge, even on sale, but my husband loves having a nice pair. He can wear them with linen pants, jeans or shorts—more comfortable and relaxed than a dress shoe, more elegant than a rubber sandal.
3. Paul Smith cuff links. I love a little wink when it comes to fashion and that’s true for menswear, too. I like a lot of the Paul Smith cuff links (see a bunch below) but these little cars with the Union Jack might be my favorite. I have included a few below that are not yet on sale because they are so fun—I’d definitely keep an eye out if you really like a pair.
4. Carven sweatshirt. Men should not be excluded from the statement sweatshirt trend. I love the retro vibe of this one.
5. H&M socks. Menswear at H&M has become noticeably more luxe, and the socks rival those by major designers sold for seven times the price. I love the festive ones for Christmas. I would totally get them for my husband.
6. Alexander McQueen slip-on sneakers. What guy wouldn’t appreciate a slip-on sneaker? Especially one this cool. I want it in my size!
7. Gucci belt. Because he always need a good belt and because really nice ones seldom go on sale and then sell out super fast when they do.
8. Vince beanie. I love the subtle black and white pattern of this hat. I think any guy would look great in it.
9. Rag & Bone boot. Such a good price for such a nice boot.
10. Diptyque shower gel. This is my husband’s favorite little splurge and smells wonderful. A fantastic stocking stuffer.
Next up: Gifts for the romantic.