Ready, jet, go. These gifts for the jetsetter will make you want to book a trip of your own ASAP.
1. Dolce & Gabbana shoes. These wedges might be the next best thing to hopping a plane to Italy. Inspired by the Italian Riviera, they are perfect for trips paved in lust and a beautiful reminder of ones taken.
2. Flight 001 eye mask. The stylish jetsetter is sure to make a statement catching her zzzz’s with these cateye print sunglasses.
3. Givenchy jelly sandals. I have been eyeing these jelly sandals for some time. The rope detail elevates them beyond your typical pool shoe and they come in these fun colors.
4. Bag-all travel bags. I am flipping over all the travel bags from Bag-All. There are so many cute prints and the boot bag is something you don’t see. I also love the tiny bags for catch-all items such as band-aids, hair ties and everything else you’re always searching the bottom of your purse for.
5. Gray Malin phone cases. I really want one of the Gray Malin cases—aren’t they fantastic? I am busy, ha! I have shattered two iPhone cases lately thanks to my refusal to buy a case—but now that I have seen these, problem solved!
6. Flight 001 makeup bag. The bag says it all. I like to have a good time with my accessories and always opt for fun and inexpensive makeup bags.
7. MSGM slip-on sneakers. Slip-on sneakers are key when navigating planes, trains and automobiles. I always wear them in airports and slip them off when I’m on a flight.
8. Aesop hand balm. This nourishing cream with almond and coconut oils is the perfect stocking stuffer: one of those little luxuries you don’t really buy for yourself and really appreciate when someone else does.[Photo of me by Ashley of Sed Bona. Shot rink-side at The Peninsula Chicago.]
Next up: Gifts for him.